Locksmithing, Alarm and Security Services.
We are based in between Welshpool and Newtown, ideally located to serve Mid-Wales, Shrewsbury and Shropshire.
Safe and Secure 24/7 Locksmiths & Security provide the full range of loccksmithing services, Mobile Key Cutting and additionally provide home and business security advice and installation.
Safe and Secure 24/7 Locksmiths & Security is a local family business, keen to continually build upon our excellent reputation servicing business and residential customers alike.
The proprietor is an ex Scotland Yard Detective (CRB checked and security vetted) with over 30 years’ security experience, now a student member of the Master Locksmiths Association (MLA) working towards full company accreditation. Our core areas of business are:
In addition to providing the full range of locksmithing services we can undertake a security survey to highlight potential areas where your home or business security could be improved and work with you to provide cost effective security solutions for any security problem you may have.
We supply a vast range of locks, safes, CCTV, intruder alarms and other security equipment, usually within 24 hours and offer a full installation service.
The MLA is a not-for-profit trade association established in 1958, it licenses approved locksmith companies through strict vetting and regular inspections, in order to ensure quality of service and provide peace of mind to the end customer looking for a high quality locksmith.
Why should you choose Safe and Secure 24/7:
- We’ll provide a fast local 24/7 response for emergencies./li>
- We aim to enter using non-destructive techniques without destroying your existing lock, this may not always be possible but we will talk you through every step
- NO VAT CHARGES! We are a small local company and do not charge VAT.
- Free estimates provided – NO HIDDEN CHARGES.
- Fully CRB checked and security vetted.
- Student member of the Master Locksmiths Association (MLA).
- All work guaranteed.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
For all the latest news and updates take a look at our Facebook page.